What a great value! Each tin comes with 10 pages and at least 24 Rub-Ons. Rhonna Farrer designs are so versatile & beautiful!
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
We l-o-v-e the Rub-on tape! This is one of the best products to come out in a while! (and The Coconut ScrapShop has them back IN STOCK!) Here are some Tips & Tricks on using the Rub-On Tape:
- Rub on tapes work best when applied to a project on a softer surface such as on top of a paper pad.
- If your paper has any type of an oily residue from your hands, or other type of moisture, the tape will not adhere, and will skip on your paper.
- Your adhesive type matters. Rub on tapes will not apply to any wet surface, if you are using a glue stick or other type of glue; make sure the glue is dry.
- The rub on tapes work best when applied to a smooth surface.
- Make sure to apply even pressure, and do not go too fast when adhering the rub on tapes. If you press too light, rub on tape will skip, but if you press too hard you could break the dispenser.
- If you make a mistake using the rub on tape, simply use a white eraser to remove.
Always keep the cap on the dispenser at all times when not in use.