Saturday, March 8, 2008

I have been tagged...
Seven Random Things About Me
Here how it works:1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their blog, so that their readers can visit yours. Tabitha tagged me! 2. Post the rules on your blog. 3. Share 7 Random facts about yourself on your blog. 4. Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linkingto their blog. Let each person know by leaving a commenton their blog.

Here are my 7 Random Things about ME~ 1. I love my West Highland White Terrier (Westie). His name is O'Malley and I collect everything and anything that is a Westie! 2. I'm allergic to ibuprofen (how the heck do you spell that again? *smile*) 3. I am interested in all things "ghostly" 4. One of my favorite TV shows is Ghost Whisper. 5. I play in a Bunco group! 6. My son starts Kindergarten next fall and I'm already pulling out the tissue! 7. I am a Registered Play Therapist

And now I am tagging:
Gabrielle
Alexandra
Enfys
Leah

4 comments:

Alex said...

Loved reading more about you girl - too fun!!! I have done this tag so I will relink it and send them over to read yours *wink*

I am wondering why you have not received your package yet since I sent it priority - things that make you go hmmmm......*STAMPN HUGS* Alex

Enfys said...

Loved reading about you, guess what, we love westies too! We had an adorable little westie called Kirsty, for 16 years, we lost her about 6 years ago, and we still miss her.

Cheryl KVD said...

Hi Jen,
It's so much fun to learn more about you!!! How neat!!
Cheryl

Gabrielle said...

Thanks for tagging me! I've listed 7 random facts about me on my blog too! :)

What is a Registered Play Therapist? Sounds like a SUPER job!

Child's Telephone Book

Child's Telephone Book
So easy to make, and they love it!