Friday, November 7, 2008

The Coconut ScrapShop Welcomes November's Guest Designer... Joy Hager!

"Hello, I am Joy Hager.I have been married to Chris for 21 years, we have four boys. I find scrapping to be a great stress reliever! We live in Arkansas. Which means I am surrounded by beauty! When I am not scrapping I enjoy being out and about enjoying nature. We have some very nice hiking trails in our area that I love to hike. I have scrapped for as long as I can remember, before supplies were in abundance I cut things from magazines. It has really been amazing watching this industry expand, so many choices so little time! I enjoy doing mini albums and making gifts for family and friends. I am so excited to be guest designer for The Coconut Scrap Shop!"

2 comments:

Alex said...

Whoohooo Joy!!! I am so excited to see you are joining us - can't wait to see what you create! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Pamela said...

Welcome Joy!!! :)

Child's Telephone Book

Child's Telephone Book
So easy to make, and they love it!