Sunday, April 27, 2008

Have you seen our Rare Treasures?


Sometimes, all I need to do to get some inspiration is find an "Inspiration Piece". The Coconut ScrapShop has an entire aisle dedicated to rare, unique, vintage treasures. I would love to give you one! Click here to look at all of our Rare Treasures. Then leave a comment and let us all know which one is your fave! I will do a random drawing on Thursday, May 1st (Just in time for our new May Kit to be released!) and the winner will receive their rare treasure. *BONUS* If you have already created a project with an "Inspiration Piece", and you upload it to The Coco'nutty Gallery, (so we all can be inspired).... you will be entered TWICE! Good Luck Coconuts!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

My mom and aunt used to play Bingo a lot when I was a kid. With that being said, I would have to say the Bingo card is my favorite!

Beth Thomas said...

Definitely a toss-up between the ivory owl bead and the red plastic flower bead! Believe it or not I had not "discovered" this part of your store. Please omit me from winning the candy, though, you have already been too generous with my last goodies! Wishing you a super week!

Cheryl KVD said...

What fun!! I love the little metal frame! That would totally add a nice touch to any scrapbook page!
Cheryl

Bunny B said...

Ooo.. I love the From Me To You- Cherries and Cupcake Stamp. I love it!

Janean Campbell said...

I love the vintage Bingo Cards...I remember as a kid playing bingo..fun..fun..

~*~Patty S said...

The vintage flash cards look pretty special to me, I enjoy 'old' stuff of every kind. I also Love cigar labels! You have lots of cool treasures there! :)

blessings said...

Stop over and take a look at my weekend project. =) Blessings.. Polly

Gabrielle said...

Vintage finds are so much fun! I love the Cigar Bands....I'll have to add those to my order!

windycindy said...

Greetings! A lot of rare treasures.
I finally choose the "Vintage Rhinestone and Pearl Heart Charm Pendant!" I make a lot of things that require hearts and these are very special looking ones! Thanks,Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

Nikki Bond said...

I love the antique keys! How perfect would those be for "key to my heart" and "home" related stuff. Very cute! {SMILEs}

Manna said...

Cigar Band Labels are first on my list. Thanks, Jen, always for your very kind words on my blog.

Child's Telephone Book

Child's Telephone Book
So easy to make, and they love it!