Thursday, September 4, 2008

Introducing our Guest Designer for September... Anne Magee!

Thank you Anne for joing our team this month. You are so talented, and we are so excited to have you here!
Hello! I'm Anne Magee, and scrapbooking is one of my many passions… my essential creative outlet!I guess I have been keeping scrapbooks all my life. I'm kind of sentimental about little pieces of memorabilia and photographs that I've collected over the years.Photography has always been another passion of mine, and I enjoy keeping journals. Scrapbooking is a wonderful way to combine all of these interests, as everyone knows!I began scrapping as we know it in 2003, and I grew to love it very quickly! I am amazed by how much this art has changed the way I look at the world. I appreciate the little things more, I take better photos and I have formed many friendships through this hobby that have been the most rewarding of my life!My style tends to be very clean, but thoughtfully embellished. I strive to make my work as creative as possible, and love to explore techniques. My work has most recently appeared in Scrapbook Trends and Simple Scrapbooks.In addition to being an avid scrapbooker, I am a wife, mother of two adorable girls and a physical therapist. I work on a contract basis, specializing in geriatric rehabilitation.I am so honored to serve as your guest DT member for September! Thank you for this opportunity!

3 comments:

Alex said...

Whoohoo Ann - we are so excited to have you with us this month!! Can't wait to see what fab things you come up with!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Pamela said...

Yeah, welcome Anne!!!

scrappermimi said...

Congrats, can't wait to see all your great work!

Child's Telephone Book

Child's Telephone Book
So easy to make, and they love it!