Thursday, July 31, 2008

August's Kit of The Month featuring Rose Moka





Have you heard of Rose Moka? They are a French Candian Manufacturer with this gorgeous paper! Their blog and my invoice are written in French, so it's alway interesting to try to figure it out. Our very own Designer, Pamela Young, designed this kit, and what a wonderful, bright, vibrant, vivacious Kit she created for YOU... Click here to purchase yours in the ScrapShop! Our Kits are also for sale at our favorite LSS, Strawberry Fields ScrapShop in Cape Coral, Florida if you want to purchase the kits locally. Hope everyone is getting ready for a fabulous weekend! *Coconut Hugs*

5 comments:

Cheryl KVD said...

The kits just keep getting better and better! It is so cool to be a designer for you!!!!!!!!

Meg Giroux said...

Jen, this kit is gorgeous! Can't wait to get my mail on Monday!

Unknown said...

I just paid for mine. I can't wait to get it! Fabulous job, Jen and Pamela!

Alex said...

Oooh, got mine today and it is fabulous - just love the yummy products that you and Pam picked out - just wonderful!! I LOVE being a COCONUTTY designer!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Unknown said...

I received my kit yesterday! OMG, those papers are almost too pretty to scrap with!

Have a great weekend, Jen!

Child's Telephone Book

Child's Telephone Book
So easy to make, and they love it!