Friday, July 18, 2008

Coconut ScrapShop's Design Team on display at CHA!


Congratulations to Coconut ScrapShop's DT!!!!!! Black Market Paper Society chose this fabulous DT to create samples for their booth at CHA and Anaheim! I'm so proud of the talented, smart, creative & fun ladies I work with! Wooooo-Whooooooo!!!!!! Cheryl made this fabulous LO with Black Market Paper Society's new collection, "When The Weather Is Fine." Which is on it's way right now to the Coconut ScrapShop for purchase! Soooo cute!

3 comments:

Alex said...

Fabulous page Cheryl - I love how you are showing off this yummy paper and I am sure it looks GREAT on display at CHA!!!!!! WHOOHOO, girl! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Cheryl KVD said...

This paper is super yummy and easy to work with! I'm so excited that you are getting more of these papers in the store!
Cheryl

Unknown said...

I've seen some awesome pages so far! Congrats to the CSS DT for being on display at CHA! That is such an awesome opportunity for you all!

I can't til CSS gets the BMPS papers in stock! Keep us posted! :D

Child's Telephone Book

Child's Telephone Book
So easy to make, and they love it!