Thursday, May 22, 2008

Are YOU All Stuck Up?






*NEW* from Bo Bunny... All Stuck Up! These are adorable containers filled with coordinating buttons, flowers, and brads. The best part.... They are magnetic and stick right to the Bo Bunny magnetic strip or any other metal surface! Click here to go to The Coconut ScrapShop and see all the colors and styles! Ok, who needs to get organized? I already have hung my magnetic strip up in my studio! (a.k.a. The Guest Room). What else can you stick these magnetic containers on to in your studio?

~

P.S. Don't forget to look at the *SECRET* post below about the new Black Market Paper Society collection of papers that we are shipping! Shhh..... BM is one company that does not want to get the word out! *giggle*

9 comments:

Alex said...

totally cute Jen! I already have my next order ramping up - LOL! Love that I can just stuff things in my shopping cart and come back for more later!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Tabitha said...

oh, my gosh this is adorable

scrappermimi said...

Just loving this and that new Black market paper too! Oh no, something more to add to my ever growing wish list.

Janean Campbell said...

THese are adorable...I love the colors...Also, wanted to say thanks for dropping by my blog and checking out the BOM page I came up with using the April Kit...

Unknown said...

AWWWW HOW YUMMY DO THEY LOOK?! THANKS FOR POPPING IN TO VISIT ME!

Beth Thomas said...

These are too awesome! I'm on my way to check them out right now!

Cheryl KVD said...

These are soooo neat! You just keep getting in the good stuff!!

So Many Scraps said...

these are just so cool! love them! oh and tomorrow is payday!!

Nikki Bond said...

I LOVE the styleof those new buttons....soooo cool! And the fact that they come in their own storage container is wonderful! I'll have to get some forsure! {SMILES}

Child's Telephone Book

Child's Telephone Book
So easy to make, and they love it!