Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Clip It Up Base Unit: Get Organized!!!









My mom, Judy got organized! She threw out those ugly plastic paper bins and got beautiful baskets to store her paper. She also purchased a Clip It Up Base Unit from the Coconut ScrapShop. Look how great her work area is! I'm so proud of my Mom! HUGS MOM! I would love to see pictures of your studios/ work areas! Send me a link!


~


The Clip It Up Base Unit is on sale for $10 off this week! Click here to go to the Coconut Store!

5 comments:

Cheryl KVD said...

This looks like so much fun! Great deal too!

Meg Giroux said...

Cool idea Jen! These should sell like hotcakes!!!

Nicole said...

jen...did you do this to tease me?
I'm headed to the store to buy.

Tabitha said...

i love mine and I got it from Jen!!

Jen Glover said...

Tabitha, send me a picture of yours!!!!!!

Child's Telephone Book

Child's Telephone Book
So easy to make, and they love it!