Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The NEWEST, most SECRET Manufacturer, and The Coconut ScrapShop has IT!


Black Market Paper Society... Have you heard of them? They are so secret, they do not even have a web site! Black Market Paper Society does not even have individual pictures of their products to give me! Just try to google them! No other on-line scrapbook store is carrying this new manufacturer yet! But The Coconut ScrapShop tracked down this new manufacturer of adorable paper and we have the "Letters From Paradise" Collection SHIPPING! Click here to view it! AND... let me give you a fabulous hint.... The Coconut ScrapShop's June Kit is going to feature a different Black Market Paper Society Collection. We applaud this company because it's products are made in the U.S.A., acid and lignin free of course! Be the first to get this hot, brand new papers!

9 comments:

Pamela said...

I am SO excited! Their stuff looks AWESOME!!! :)

Alex said...

Whoohoo - this looks absolutely YUMMY and I am with Pamela, so excited to get it!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Unknown said...

Ohhh, these are pretty! I can't wait to see the June kit!

Tabitha said...

how awesome are these new papers!! Can't wait to get my hands on the June Kit!!

Nikki Bond said...

Black market paper society... sounds almost mafia! LOL There pages are simple gorgeous! I love that there made in the USA too.. hard to find that thse days! {SMILES}

Anonymous said...

oh no scrapbooking is getting a little fbi on us! hahaha now your getting into the blackmarket ;) jk! it looks so pretty!!!

toodles-
Sarah

Beth Thomas said...

These are wonderful! I'm so excited to see that they come in 6 x 6!

Cheryl KVD said...

I can't wait! What a fun secret!!

So Many Scraps said...

Totally up my alley!

Child's Telephone Book

Child's Telephone Book
So easy to make, and they love it!