Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Not Chipboard... but Wood!




KaiserCraft has these adorable albums, and they are not chipboard but Wood! We just got the LOVE albums in stock! I'm dying to see what my customers create with these gorgeous albums! Click here to see all of Kaiser Craft's wood mini albums!


What is it about me and ribbon/ric-rac lately? I'm addicted! When I saw these adorable collections from Cosmo Crickett, I had to get us all some! Look what it comes with:
Cosmo Trim-Trimmeree contains one yard of each trim:
striped grosgrain. cotton baby ric rac, matte elastic, another striped grosgrain, stitched grosgrain, and GORGEOUS scalloped velvet!
Comes with each ribbon on individual spools in a cute little pvc tube with ribbon hanging loop. Click here to see the two available styles!

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

super cute stuff Jen

Cheryl KVD said...

I am in need of ric rac! How cute!

Child's Telephone Book

Child's Telephone Book
So easy to make, and they love it!