Thursday, May 1, 2008

It's Shipping! The biggest, fullest, most creative Kit EVER! Vintage Office Lingo!!!


Pink Paislee, Tim Holtz, Basic Grey, Kaiser Craft, Bazzill (even metallic Bazzill- which is gorgeous!) Vintage Flash Cards, Vintage NoseGays Paper Flowers, and a yard of beautiful 100% Cotton Cluny Lace rolled on a Vintage wooden clothes pin. *sigh* The Layouts and altered items you can create! But HURRY.... we only have a few limited number of these fabulous kits left! Click here to see all the contents and item description!
~
~
***And the winner of a Rare Treasure is (entering number in the random generator!): Cindi! She wrote "Greetings! A lot of rare treasures. I finally choose the "Vintage Rhinestone and Pearl Heart Charm Pendant!" I make a lot of things that require hearts and these are very special looking ones! Thanks,Cindi" Cindi, please email me your address CoconutScrapShop@yahoo.com so I can get this Rare Treasure out to you! Thanks Cutie, and thank you to everyone who posted! Happy Almost Friday!

8 comments:

Cheryl KVD said...

I can't wait!!! This kit is soooo yummy!

Bunny Chic Boutique said...

LOVE this Vintage Office Lingo Kit!! I've already placed an Order ~ but I'll be back to get this Kit too. It has a ton of trendy and chic supplies.

Hope you're having a "hoppy" week~

Jayne

Pamela said...

Congrats Cindi!

And, YEAH!!! What an AWESOME kit! :)

Unknown said...

This kit is fabby! I can't wait to get my paws on it! Hopefully it's here on Saturday! Thanks for the great customer service as always, Jen! *HUGGLES*

scrappermimi said...

WOW! This is one gorgeous kit! You really out yourself on this one!

Alex said...

Whoohoo...I ordered mine....can't wait to play.....congrats Cindi!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen...havent been around for a while...your blog is as fabbie as always...Hope you and yours are well:)xThanks for always popping byxxxHave a great weekend:)

Meg Giroux said...

Wow Jen this kit is fabulous! I think I am going to have to order one! Love all the vintage themes!

Child's Telephone Book

Child's Telephone Book
So easy to make, and they love it!