Friday, June 27, 2008

Are You Ready For School To Start Again?




Get psyched up for school to start! (Although my baby is starting Kindergarten this fall, and I'm still in denial!) Scenic Route has released their *NEW* Collection, Appleton! School's in session with Appleton! Animated letters and numbers combined with lively blues, yellows, reds and greens create the 'smart' palette of Appleton. This school themed mini-line with coordinating stamps, die cuts, stickers and chipboard is perfect for capturing those school memories. Scenic Route's Appleton Rules! CLICK HERE TO SEE IT IN THE COCONUT SCRAPSHOP!


*Reminder* If you place an order, The Coconut ScrapShop allows you to combine shipping with your monthly kit!!!!! Loving Liberty, July's Kit of the Month ships Tuesday!!!

2 comments:

Alex said...

Oooh, I LOVE this - guess what is in my future??!!! Whoohoo, totally cute papers, can't wait to play! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Cheryl KVD said...

I've got to have this!!! I know I don't have to worry about school for a few years, but it is awesome paper!

Child's Telephone Book

Child's Telephone Book
So easy to make, and they love it!