Friday, June 20, 2008

~Sneek Peek... Coconut's July Kit~



I'll give you some yummy hints..... Autumn Leaves/ Rhonna Farrer Stamp, Liberty Collection by Scenic Route, Chipboard, Chipboard and red, white & blue rickrac! YUMMMY! Designed by our own new Design Team Member, Alexandra Hobson... this kit is going to blow your ROCKETS! Remember... June's Kit sold out the first day, so pre-order your July Kit now, or better yet, sign up for a new 6 month Membership and receive a free embellishment add-on kit worth $15! Click here to get your July Coconut Scrapbooking Kit! Sample Layouts courtesy of Scenic Route's DT.

3 comments:

Alex said...

OMG - I am sooooo excited, I am going to pee my pants, lol!!! I cannot WAIT to get my grubby little hands on this kit and make fabulous projects! WHOOHOOO - come on girls, get to orderin', you won't be sorry - have I ever lied to ya??!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Pamela said...

Looks great! I can't wait. :)

Debee said...

Whoo hoo -- so glad I signed up for the kit club! Thanks for the peek.

Child's Telephone Book

Child's Telephone Book
So easy to make, and they love it!