Thursday, June 5, 2008

The BEST Answer to Stamp Storage I've Found!


Have you seen these Stamp Keepers from Inque Boutique? They are the best storage solution I have found! Not only are the cheap, they fit into any 3 ring binder!!! It's so wonderful, I just turn the pages and see all my stamps and it's so easy to find just what I'm looking for! Click here to go to The Coconut ScrapShop & check these Stamp Keepers out!!!! You will LOVE them!
~
Is anyone up to an ATC swap? The Coconut ScrapShop is going to host one, and we just restocked our 7Gypsies stash! More is still on it's way!

5 comments:

Alex said...

I am up for it!!! And, my stamps would not fit in these - LOL! But, they look wonderful for acrylics Jen! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Heather Huggins said...

These look awesome!! Will you also be carrying the 13 x 13 stamping mat by Inque Boutique??

Pamela said...

Oh I have been wanting something like this for my acrylic stamps!! Yeah! :)

Beth Thomas said...

I'm always on the lookout for organization goodies! Definitely will check these out! I would love the opportunity to participate in an ATC SWAP- I'm off right now to check our your 7-Gypsies!!!

Cheryl KVD said...

Very neat! I am always looking for a better way to store stamps!
Cheryl

Child's Telephone Book

Child's Telephone Book
So easy to make, and they love it!