Tuesday, June 3, 2008

June Kit: Sold Out... BUT some fun news....


Thank you everyone for coming over to the MB on Sunday for the Big reveal. We had sooo much fun. It was such a huge success, we are doing it again next month. So if you missed it, plan to be Coco'nutty with us on July 1st!!! I'm anxiously waiting to see what everyone designs with that gorgeous Black Market Paper Society Kit! Which leads to my exciting news.... Alexandra Hobson, fabulous designer and wonderful friend to many of us, will be Designing The Coconut ScrapShop's July Kit!!!! {Pictured here with her gorgeous family!} If you have not visited Alex's blog, you must go check out her amazing talent and sweet spirit! Click here to go to California Stampin'. Thank you again for making The Coconut ScrapShop such a huge success. Please, please let me know if there is anything I can for you!

8 comments:

Freezer Meals said...

WTG Alex...I can't wait to see what fun stuff you come up with using this kit!

Meg Giroux said...

Congrats Alex! Jen, I just received my kit today, I LOVVEE it!!!! I'm so glad I signed up for the next 3 months!!! Thanks for putting together such a great kit!

Alex said...

Jen, you are so sweet - I had to look twice at the link to make sure I was not on my own blog - LOL! You are too kind, I only hope I can live up to everyone's expectations!!! Smooches to you, sweet friend!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Tabitha said...

woo hoo ALex, can't wait to see what you pick out for us to design with!

Gabrielle said...

I'm sorry I missed the MB reveal!

I'll be there in July! :)

Cheryl KVD said...

Congrats Alex!!!! I can't wait to see what you come up with!
Cheryl

Hannie C said...

wow, so fast? the kit is all gone? oh no.. I still haven't order mine yet :((
Maybe I should sign up for term memebership...

Grace Tolman said...

wow you've sold out of the kit?! amazing!!!
Way to go for Alex too. Can't wait what she cooks up for us in July.

Child's Telephone Book

Child's Telephone Book
So easy to make, and they love it!