Sunday, June 29, 2008

Coconut ScrapShop's July Kit: Loving Liberty




The Coconut ScrapShop LOVES our Design Team. They are talented, fabulous, sweet, and they KNOW what YOU like! Alexandra Hobson designed our July Kit: Loving Liberty. I am personally impressed with the gorgeous Scenic Route paper and all the naked chipboard she chose. (and you know she put in a stamp!) All those possibilities.... You must check out the Coco'nutty details! Click HERE to go to The Coconut ScrapShop!


Several of our Designers will be choosing Kit elements that will Inspire you! They know what you want, what is hot, easy to work with... and The Coconut ScrapShop's Kits are the best value for your money!

7 comments:

Cheryl KVD said...

I can't wait to get mine!!!

Alex said...

Me neither - whooohhooo!!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Unknown said...

I'm totally loving this kit! I'm so excited for mail day!

Meg Giroux said...

Jen, This is such an awesome kit! It is going to be perfect for my NYC pictures!

Grace Tolman said...

I'm so excited!

Nicole said...

I can't wait until THursday so I can get it in my scrapping hands. I put a link on my blog to show everyone how fabulous it is!!!

Jen Glover said...

Thanks Nicole! You are such a sweetie!!! Your kit will be ready for pick up on Wednesday afternoon! hugs!

Child's Telephone Book

Child's Telephone Book
So easy to make, and they love it!