Friday, June 27, 2008

{ CHA }


CHA
The Craft & Hobby Association is a trade show for all scrapbooking and craft enthusiests. The shows are twice a year and this is where they showcase all the new goodies from all the various manufacturers. The sneak peeks of new products are already coming in and I've already placed my orders. I'm so excited...Halloween and Christmas products will be arriving in July!


The Coconut Scrap Shop has been fortunate enough to be asked to design layouts for one of the hottest new companies out there. Their design team layouts will be on display at CHA. Do you know what that means? YES, Strawberry Fields (Cape Coral's LSS) and The Coconut Scrap Shop will be the first to get their hands on some hot new releases.


Although shipping is a bit slow just after a trade show we do have confirmation of some July shipments for these new releases. So look forward to this new stuff rolling into the store in the next few weeks!

3 comments:

Alex said...

This is soooo freakin' exciting...I LOVE new products and to get them early is just AMAZING, you are amazing - whooooohoooo! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Unknown said...

Ohh...I'm so jealous! I can't wait to see all the new stuff!

Cheryl KVD said...

I'm totally excited about this!! I am hoping to go to CHA this year too!!
Cheryl

Child's Telephone Book

Child's Telephone Book
So easy to make, and they love it!